CADEL DEINKING is a technical company created with the purpose of implementing an innovative recycling process in plastic recyclers and converting companies, a process through which printed ink can be removed from plastic surfaces.
In CADEL DEINKING we are betting on innovation on a daily basis, and that improvement continues today, incorporating the most innovative and sustainable new technologies. We have therefore decided acquire the certificate ISO 9001:2015 for the ‘Production of recycled plastic pellets’.
In our dedication to achieve greater service quality we have established the following rules to follow within our Company:
- Ensure the satisfaction of our customers via a friendly service and unrelenting efforts to perform our tasks with exceptional enthusiasm.
- Satisfy all the requirements demanded by our customers, both those of a legal nature regarding quality, including any others that the organisation in question may consider appropriate.
- Agree to improve the quality of our services continually.
- Achieve high competitiveness in our markets based on trust and loyalty towards our customers.
- Establish effective controls over our suppliers and any subcontracted firms regarding the quality of their work while they are employed by us.
- Establish and annually check a series of Objectives that guarantee improvements in quality, as well as in the quality management system itself.
The management of CADEL DEINKING. S.L., as well as all the staff of the organisation, know the importance of this policy and include it in their daily work dynamic. Accordingly the Systems Manager of the company has taken the necessary measures to implement this policy at all levels and periodically check to ensure that it is constantly adjusted and published for the information of those involved.
Sant Vicent del Raspeig,, 5th of November 2021